The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to HOUM’s Merdeka Lucky Draw (the “Promotion”) as hosted by HOUM Malaysia (the “Organiser”).
Participation in the Promotion
Conduct of Lucky Draw and Prizes
1. The Organiser shall notify the winners via email, phone number or social media (“Notification”) and e-commerce platforms on 20th September 2023. The prize will be delivered Two (2) weeks from the notification on the 3rd October 2023.
2. The Organiser shall announce the winners’ list on our social media (Facebook, Instagram and TikTok) and E-Commerce (Shopee and Lazada) platforms.
3. The prize will be delivered to the winner free of charge (FOC).
4. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or with any other items. The Organiser reserves the right to award a different prize equivalent in value to a HOUM M16 Fan.
1. By participating in the Promotion, the participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions that the Organiser may issue from time to time.
2. The Organiser shall not be liable to any persons in the Promotion for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Promotion.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Promotion and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion is final; no correspondence shall be entertained.
4. A participant shall fully indemnify and hold the Organiser free from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability, or expenses (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which the Organiser incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
5. In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
6. In the event of inconsistencies or discrepancies between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
7. The Promotion’s Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law. The Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.